Wednesday 14 May 2014

Sheetwork for final major project

      This is my second found imagery/drawn research sheet in which for this perticular drawing with oil pastels, chalk and felt tips I have combined a four leaves clover and a golden wattle but also bringing into it my continuous line drawings and continuous details creating lines and spreading the detail. For the background of this sheet I have combined different images from various magazines to create a blended but textured collage so I can work over the top of it and bring the details of the collarge into my drawings and paintings. The above image is my sketchbook in which I need to yet apply a decorative front and back cover for but I have quite a few filled pages inside it which I will show on one of my next blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment