Thursday 15 May 2014

Sketchbook and log book work






Today I am working in my sketchbook bringing together the information I gathered in the following books: fashion forecast, floral frocks and textiles now. I am researching different dress garment patterns and layouts and the past, present and future of dresses and floral designs. Today I have also got up to date with my log book as I think it's important to set myself targets and to note down any ideas or improvements and reasoning. I am hopefully going to start my screen design today as I am wanting my repeated screen print to be of 4-5 colours so I need to do at least 4-5 screens demonstrating different colours and a floral pattern for my dress. I am going to draw up some designs and ideas and then draw up my final design for my screen and then I need to transfer it into acitate. Above is some recent pages on my sketchbook I have been completeing with my recent research and development and my log book catch up work.

No comments:

Post a Comment