Thursday 4 October 2012

Most of my samples/experiments


Here is a photograph of some of my work I have done, I will take a photo of it all once it is all fully completed and improved/changed if needed, because some of my example/ideas I will be working on even more and adding more & more techniques to them to represent my skills. Also in this photo I have included the experiments I did on small pieces of cotton fabric to see the outcome of procion dyes, pigment ink or puff binder and if i needed to make it darker, lighter, thicker or smoother. Especially when I was making a blue puff binder mixture I had to continue adding more white colourant to the blue colourant to ensure it was the shade of blue I required, so I kept testing it on the cotton material to see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment