Saturday 11 May 2013

design and screen 2


 
For this design I wanted something that represents Andrew Salgado artist research, and his work is based on rearranging images, creating shapes through them and making them really sketchy & textured. So therefore I painted a photograph of my friend Gabi in the style of Andrew and created the shapes and lines throughout it, then photocopied it and added white emulsion to the areas I felt were too dark and to also enhance the sketchy effect more.
There the left side of my design in of my friend Jack and what I did was cut up a image of him and then recreated it and added white emulsion to emphasis Andrew's work and to lighten up the darker areas, then once they were processed onto a screen I felt they worked really well and enhanced my inspirations from Andrew's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment