Sunday 2 December 2012

Long Weave on Loom


For this weave, i'd already done various weave's on the Loom so I decided to do a longer weave this time to show my ability on the Loom. I created a blend of both dark & light winter colors, but I tried to create a blend by going from dark to light which I think looked effective. For each time I changed my color weave I changed the way in which I ordered the levers at the side to create different patterns for each section of wool. But I tried to do this weave as tight as possible so it really all fitted together and each color blended into the next, so each time I did a weave I pulled the handle along to fit all the weaves into the white thread. I thought this sample was sucessfull and showed the best of my ability in producing a Loom weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment