Sunday 2 December 2012

Puff binder print on Viscos Silk


On this example I started working towards what techniques would be on my bag and I began experimenting into my samples even more, even if it just meant changing the colour of something or the position its in. So I tried Blue B puff binder onto Viscos silk because I envy the way the puff binder looks against the Viscos silk, because at first I thought the Blue B would blend too much into the white background and they wouldnt create a contrast, but because the puff binder has so much texture against the Viscos silk it worked really well and to add an even better effect I repeated the print to show firstly my influences from Tali Furman and then to outline the detail and outline even more. I then puffed up the puff binder which caused the difference in the texture and the colour but it went very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment