Sunday 2 December 2012

Weave on peg Loom


This is the process of creating one of my side panels, as my left side panel on my bag was weaved on the peg loom. This weave was a blend of light blue, dark blue & some textured white cotton and I think this was a good use of colours to use because they went well with panels either side of this panel and they all contrasted each other. At this point the weave wasnt finished as I was only half way through it and had to work all way down the thread yet to create the full size of the panel. The only problem I had with this panel was that it was very time consuming and I didnt take this into consideration before I did it so it took a lot of my time up so if I could do the project again I would leave myself more time to concentrate on this panel and do it to a better standard. I would of also added components to this panel like beads of pom pomps.

No comments:

Post a Comment