Sunday 2 December 2012

Weave on Loom


For this sample I did a weave on the loom and I began doing a lot of experiments on the Loom because I felt it was very fast and effective to produce an example on. So with this example I aimed more towards thinner thread and darker thread, and creating different effect with the levers on the side by putting perticular different ones down at a time, which I think looked effective againist thinner thread because you could see all the detail the different levers were creating. I took into consideration that a weave on the Loom may be something I do for my final piece because its so effective and so time consuming, but I also do really enjoy taking part in it and always feel after that its so secure and tight fitted within the white thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment